Aug 10, 2010

Berusaha Berubah...

Assalamualaikum sume..

Hope u all fine ok.. just like me, sihat walafiat(physically..). Now is the time that will be the climax of my study.. skills have been learned will be tested.. huh, quite a tough task for me actually.. but the most important thing is just do it as best as i can.. Insyaallah..

So, what i need to do now, please berubah, become more hardworking, smarter in time management, learn new things n so on...

Bolehkah saya? Of course I can...( just +ve thinking..huhuh) but i have to.. please pray for me yeah, your pray will reinforce my steps of life... tq.. =)

5 comments:

honeymadu said...

Good luck? <--- itukah yg anda mahu? *tgh happy baru abis present* so.. GOOD LUCK then!! ko boleh punye la.. ko kan gempak..*lariiiii*

luckyS said...

nurul... tq!!
a'ah aku kan gempaakkkkkkk sangaaaaaattttttt kan..huh!

honeymadu said...

kekekek jgn down kan diri kite dengan -ve thought encik. we always must think +ve... okie?

Tutong said...

aah..positive thinking..baru tuhan permudah urusan ko..jgn duk pk laen n bukan..wek.
nway...cayok2! jom bekerja keras utk FYP meh ;)

luckyS said...

yes think +ve!!! tq nurul
"jgn dok pk lain dan bukan"(ain nadia,Aug 11, 2010), is it form me?? ahahhah.. tq jugak tok Ain!! =) peace no war!